Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Busy Saturday For A Lazy Bee


Saturday, May 9 2009


Hello, everyone.


My, my. What a day today has been.



Weekends are meant for relaxation..I'm not complaining, of course. I relaxed all my body muscles today, of sorts.


The Morning Story


Mr. Sun sure was surprised to see me bright and early at Taman Tasik Permaisuri this morning. Suddenly I was already jogging side by side with my dad-dy-o.


Today, the usually lazy me have no idea why I felt so adventurous. I said to dad:


"Hey dad, let's take the slopy(berbukit) track today!"


"Really? Ok, no prloblem!," was his reply.


So off we went. (Mum decided not to come along because of her knee problem..)


The park surprised me with new surroundings that I never thought existed before. There were actually a lot more slides, swings and exercise utilities for the public to use. Only that people seldom take the hill path..because..you know, to "conserve energy"..that they, hehe, I failed to see all of the park's beauty.


"Huh..huh..haaa..."


"Ehem..dah penat??"


"Eh, mana ada! Huh..hmm..what fresh air! Wow, what big trees!..."


Guess who's the huffing and puffing one?

I'll give you 10 ringgit if you got it wrong..(chuckles)


Honestly, it was like being in a mini rainforest. Big, tall trees, many types of ferns..and rattan-like trees dangling on the high branches..all it lacks is a few tigers and elephants. (haha, like I'd want to meet one in front of my face)


The Afternoon Story

In the afternoon mom, dad and I visited my second cousin at HKL. His name is Mohd Syahdan. I don't really know him very well. Actually he was hospitalised almost a week ago, but only today did we had the chance to finally visit. At first, my other relatives said that his condition in a 50-50 percent chance..like it was a matter of life or death. But, alhamdulillah, he recovered.


But..it..was..still eerie seeing him up close. He was placed in High Dependency Ward, where only 2 visitors per patient were allowed in at one time.


Oh, what? Oh, sorry! I forgot to tell why he was in the hospital in the first place. His wife told me that doctors say he is suffering from the Steven Johnson Syndrome. It all happened so fast. First he was just taking antibiotics. Then rashes start to appear. At first, a local clininc doctor diagnosed that he had chicken pox. However, several hours later, his face, hands, legs, in short his whole body was peeling off (bersalin kulit). Really, I'm not joking. In fact, what I saw today is so much better than the first day he got hospitalised. His wife, Kak Jun showed me the earlier pictures. My God, the skin on his back peeled off until it showed the red flesh underneath! If that's not enough, he also felt hot. It was like burning alive. Alhamdulillah, he is recovering.


If there's one word to describe it, like dad said, "like a victim of the Palestine bombing".


The Evening Story

It so happened that tonight was the birthday of the little girl next door, Sarah. So, her parents are making a barbeque party and invited us too. So, dad and I went out once again to shop for a present for the dear girl. We ended up buying a cute Barbie handbag (the label says "penbag"..whatever that means). When we got back, it was already dark.


The Night Story

Man, Uncle Zul and Aunt Asma sure had many realtives! I think that many live quite near. The house was full of sound and laughter by the time we arrived. Oh, there was also a balloon man, he was very skilled at twisting ballons, making swords, puppies, flowers..The food was quite good. I ate nasi lemak and mee goreng and sotong bakar and kambing panggang and nasi lemak and milk punch..(What? Can't a girl eat?)I didn't eat the cake though.


Oh, something interesting happened. I met a 'boyfriend'. In fact, he was wearing the same coloured t-shirt as me! Dark green! And before I left, he kissed my hand!! (hehehehahaha..!!)

How romantic..right? But, I didn't know his name..owh, what a pity.


Ok girls. Actually my 'boyfriend' is only 5 years old, I think he's Sarah's cousin. And he kissed my hand because he wanted to 'salam' me!! (Laughs maniacally)


Ok people, that's it. A busy day for a lazy bee. Actually, I don't think I'm that lazy..


Posted at 11:30pm

No comments: