Thursday, May 21, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Indeed there isn't.

Waahh..alhamdulillah, I had arrived safely last night at app 9:00 pm at LCCT. It feels great to go on a holiday once in a while, especially to places that we've never been to before.

Yet it's even greater to be back home in Malaysia.

This is one of the best years of my life.

The past 5 days in Indonesia have been a "blast"!
Yes, I was in Indonesia.

There's so many things I want to talk about here but I really don't know where to start..but a story has to start somewhere..(But, i gotta warn you, it's a LONG story..)

First of all, I'd like to congratulate my brother for graduating on 19th May 2009 at UGM (Universitas Gajah Mada), which, by the way, is also my birthday, so Happy Birthday to me!
So, actually it was a holiday cross convocation..(what am I saying..)

My head is still spinning..maybe because of jet lag..

I saw a lot of things. Learnt many things too. Too many things, that words are unable to express everything.

But..I'll say one thing : There's no place like home. I love you Malaysia!!

"Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri."
"You'll only learn to see what's important in your life when you've lost it. Thankfully, I learnt what's important BEFORE I lose it. Sure, good things don't and won't last forever, but I thank my lucky stars..no..I thank God for making me see before it's too late."
Posted at 5:25 pm

2 comments:

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

ahahah...
stkat holiday boleh la, kalu nk ddk ngra org mcm indon tue xmgkin ar bg aku. aku x ckp tabah. haha.

khadira said...

timi, x de buah tngn ke tuk aku?wahaha